Allie and Dani have both tagged me to do this.... so I guess its time I stop being lazy and do it.
1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged write their own blog post about their eight things and include these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and that they should read your blog.
1. I love photography. yes, I think everyone knows this. But I LOVE it. I love the sound of the shutter. the control I have over the photo. The feeling I get when I get "that shot". I just love it so much. when I get behind my camera, nothing else matters. everything else just melts away.
2. I think that a great weakness of mine is that I sometimes care too much. I'm a very passionate, caring, and empathic person. When I see someone hurting. I really feel for them. I want to help them so badly. But sometimes I forget that I'm not superwoman, and I can't fix everything for everyone. I can't make anyone change. There is only so much I can do before i just need to give it over to God and not take it so personally. It really tears me up to see others hurting.
3. I have a really bad addiction... to knitting and yarn. I realized recently how big my yarn stash is. Its time for me to do a BIG destashing project/s. I'm addicted to yarn. I love the smell of new wool yarn. Picking out the right colors for the right person and project. the hunt for the perfect fibers. and then getting to knit it into the perfect project. I just love it. haha this is how I get high.
4. I still sleep with a teddy bear. I'm in college, and yes, he came with me. i can't sleep without my "skishy bear" And I'm ok admitting it :P
5. I love peanut butter banana sammiches. I could live off those things. seriously. :P
6. I'm really really really afraid of spiders. I can't even tell you why. but I can't handle them at all. Honestly, I have full blown panic attacks. the bigger the spider the bigger the panic. ha. Just ask Erica how well I handled the last spider in our room.
7. i love a good thunderstorm. I love the way they look, smell, and sound. When i was younger I used to like to sit out on the front porch and watch the storms. Storms have always been an awesome reminder to me of God's mighty power.
8. I'm in love with a hippie, a rebel, a punk, a man that goes against the "norm". I first met this man when I was a very little girl. I listened to people talk about him and wondered how he could love me so much. He knows what it is to hurt. He was an outcast. He was made fun of, spit on, laughed at and beaten, and eventually killed for things he didn't do. He endured it all because he loves me so much. he loves me with a unconditional love that I don't deserve and never could have earned. His name is Jesus, and I would love to introduce you to him too. He loves you just as you are, and always will love you.
So now I'm supposed to tag eight people right? well here is the issue. I have no one to tag! Dani and Allie have already done it. I'm not sure anyone else reads this blog.
But if you are reading this... I tag... April, Hannah, Emma, Janelle, Shaz, Erica, Angela, and Jamie. YOUR IT!
:P. I think that is all for now. Love you guys.